Graduate Service at Dean's Office
Since 2016, the complete administrative process to receive a doctoral degree at TUM has migrated to the database Doc-GS of TUM-GS. Therefore, if you are planning to work on a dissertation project with one of the department's supervisors, you need to apply for doctoral candidacy by registration on DocGS. Within this overall frame dean's office supplies support for the following areas:
- Enrollment on the doctoral candidacy list in combination with an application for the recognition of your foreign degree.This also applies to Austrian and Swiss masters!
- Application for a Doctoral Degree (Submissison of your Dissertation)
- Application for a Doctoral Degree with a publication-based dissertation: Please contact Dekanat.
- How to make changes in your Doc-GS account
The following process describes how to organize a habilitation project in the department of mathematics.
Faculty Board Meetings
The next faculty board meetings to hand in your applications are:
- June 6, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- The dates of the meetings for winter semester 2018/19 will be determined during the meeting on July 11 and will be announced on July 12.