Vaccination campaigns at the TUM
Offers for students and staff
As a contribution to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, students and employees of the Technical University of Munich can be vaccinated against the virus during special vaccination campaigns directly on campus or in the nearby vaccination centers.
The vaccination is open to all TUM students and employees - generally regardless of their citizenship or place of residence. It is voluntary and, of course, free of charge.
Vaccination on TUM Campus Garching
- Dates: 12 October, 13 October, 18 October and 19 October 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: Campus Garching, Magistrale/Foyer Department of Mechanical Engineering, Boltzmannstr. 15.
- Vaccine: mRNA vaccine "Comirnaty" (from Biontech / Pfizer) and the vector vaccine “Janssen” (from Janssen-Cilag/Johnson & Johnson)
Pre-registration is not necessary.
Please bring along for the vaccination:
- ID or passport
- If available: Vaccination Card (Impfpass)
In case of second vaccination or vaccination with vaccines not approved in Germany: Vaccination records from previous vaccinations
Proof of health insurance is not required.
Campaigns at other locations
Vaccination on TUM Campus Munich
- Dates: 19 October 2021
- Time: 11 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- Location: Room 0009 Amalie Baur / Alte Post, signposted from main entrance, Arcisstr. 21, 80333 Munich
Vaccination on TUM Campus Freising-Weihenstephan
- Dates: 12 October, 13 October, 21 October and 22 October 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. – 11.45 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
- Location: In front of the Mensa, Maximus-von-Imhof-Forum 5, 85354 Freising
For more information from the Technical University of Munich, see Coronavirus Vaccination.