Graduation Ceremony in Winter 2018
Department congratulates graduated students
The graduation ceremony takes place in the winter semester 2018
on the 30 November 2018 at 16:00
in the MI Friedrich L. Bauer lecture hall.
The festive mood will be marked by a solemn farewell of the graduates with the awarding of their certificate, ceremonial lectures and a festive dinner. The graduation ceremony will be musically accompanied by the Duo Bell‘Cello & Gambello.
All guests can have professional photos taken at the reception desk free of charge. Photographer is Andreas Heddergott. As soon as these photos are ready, we will notify all registered users by e-mail. Sign up now for the graduation ceremony.
Please register for the graduation ceremony by 23 November.
15:30 | Check-in in the Magistrale
16:00 | MI Friedrich L. Bauer Hörsaal
- Welcome: Prof. Dr. Folkmar Bornemann, Dekan
- Awards: Awards of the Student Council of the Department of Mathematics
- Lecture: Die diskrete Mathematik der Demokratie (The discrete mathematics of democracy), Prof. Dr. Peter Gritzmann
- Presentation of the graduates: Bachelor Mathematics
17:30 | MI Friedrich L. Bauer Hörsaal
- Presentation of the graduates:
- Master Mathematics
- Honours Master
- TopMath and doctoral graduates
- Woman for Math Science
- Best Study Awards
- Honors of the Hurwitzgesellschaft, the alumni society of our department
- Graduates speech
18:30 | Magistrale
bis 21:00 Uhr | Reception
Family and group photos
Thanks to all our sponsors for generously supporting the graduation ceremony in winter 2018.
Here you will find the program as a PDF file.