for our students and staff
Information on our university’s reaction to the coronavirus disease COVID-19 and the virus SARS-CoV-2.
Do you have questions regarding your studies of mathematics? Please visit our web pages under Studies Information, which we regularly update for you.
Important information in brief
The TUM Board of Management has ordered the university to place its operations under restrictions as of 6 pm on 18 March 2020.
- Access is only to persons working in system-critical areas (e.g. University hospital).
- All other staff are working from home.
- No teaching activities of any kind nor any examinations are taking place presumably until 19 April 2020.
- Operating hours e.g. for advising services and departmental administrative offices: accessible by email or telephone.
- Events like conferences or workshops are prohibited.
Duration: It is not yet foreseeable how long the restricted operations will remain in effect. However, we assume that this situation will continue until at least 3 April 2020. Please check your e-mails regularly. You will find extensive information at tum.de - Coronavirus: Updates.