Current Information & Events
Here you can find information on current events and news of the Department of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich.
6 fascinating talks on actual research topics: The dates for the colloquium of the Department in Winter Semester 2019/2020 are fixed.
Fit for TUMorrow Day
Career opportunities for mathematicians: The Fit for TUMorrow Day is on 15 November 2019.
Finally the degree in your pocket! The next graduation ceremony will take place on Friday, 6 December 2019.
News for Students
Events, deadlines and events - here you will find news for students of mathematics and all who want to become one.
What's new at the Department of Mathematics at TUM?
Current Information on Research
- 23. Oktober 2019 16:15 – 17:45 Naftali Weinberger (LMU / Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy): What do dynamical models tell us about their target systems? (with Colin Allen)
- 24. Oktober 2019 16:15 – 17:45 Moritz Cordes (Universität Greifswald): Pragmatization in Question Logic
- 28. Oktober 2019 15:00 – 16:30 Esther Daus: Multi-species cross-diffusion population models: existence of solutions and derivation from underlying particle models
- 30. Oktober 2019 16:00 – 17:00 Prof. Dr. Bruno Després, Université de Paris 6 (TUM-JvN): Positive polynomials and numerical approximation
- 30. Oktober 2019 16:15 – 17:45 Leah Henderson (Groningen): Information-theoretic interpretations of quantum theory
- 4. November 2019 15:00 – 16:30 Karel Kenens: Gevrey asymptotic expansions for slow manifolds