Current Information & Events
Here you can find information on current events and news of the Department of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich.
Summer School 2019
Registration is now open for our Summer School 'Multiscale Phenomena in Geometry and Dynamics' from 22 - 26 July 2019.
The next graduation ceremony will take place on Friday, 12 July 2019.
The next colloquium of the Department will come off on 03 July 2019 in 'Hörsaal 3'.
News for Students
Events, deadlines and events - here you will find news for students of mathematics and all who want to become one.
What's new at the Department of Mathematics at TUM?
Ergo - Machine Learning Workshop
Current Information on Research
- 1. Juli 2019 16:30 – 17:30 Sandra Kliem (Universität Frankfurt): The one-dimensional contact process and the KPP equation with noise
- 2. Juli 2019 15:30 – 16:30 Bernhard Schmitzer, TU München: Semi-discrete unbalanced optimal transport and quantization
- 3. Juli 2019 14:30 – 15:30 Prof. Rayan Saab (UCSD, San Diego): Binary data embeddings: Theory and Applications
- 3. Juli 2019 16:00 – 17:00 Dr. Melina Freitag (University of Bath): A low-rank approach to the solution of weak constraint variational data assimilation problems
- 8. Juli 2019 16:30 – 17:30 Christoph Thäle (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): TBA
- 8. Juli 2019 17:30 – 18:30 Joscha Prochno (Universität Graz): TBA