Current Information & Events
Here you can find information on current events and news of the Department of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich.
6 fascinating talks on actual research topics: The dates for the colloquium of the Department in Winter Semester 2019/2020 are fixed.
Fit for TUMorrow Day
Career opportunities for mathematicians: The Fit for TUMorrow Day. A look back to 2019. By the way: On 13th November the Fit for TUMorrow Day 2020 will take place!
Finally the degree in your pocket! The next graduation ceremony will take place on Friday, 10 July 2020.
News for Students
Events, deadlines and events - here you will find news for students of mathematics and all who want to become one.
What's new at the Department of Mathematics at TUM?
Conference: Discrete Systems and Calculus of Variations
Current Information on Research
- 20 April 2020 16:30 – 17:30 Mark Peletier (TU Eindhoven): TBA
- 4 May 2020 – 7 May 2020 Leszek F. Demkowicz, University of Texas at Austin: IGDK Compact Course: The Discontinuous Petrov-Galerkin (DPG) Method with Optimal Test Functions
- 4 May 2020 16:00 – 16:45 Prof. Johannes Muhle-Karbe: Liquidity and Asset Prices (Based on joint works with Agostino Capponi, Lukas Gonon, Martin Herdegen, Dylan Possamai, and Xiaofei Shi)
- 13 May 2020 12:15 – 13:15 Vanda Inacio De Carvalho (The University of Edinburgh, UK): Flexible nonparametric Bayesian density regression via dependent Dirichlet process mixture models and penalised splines
- 28 May 2020 15:45 – 16:45 TBA: TBA
- 28 May 2020 17:15 – 18:15 TBA: TBA