Current Information & Events
Here you can find information on current events and news of the Department of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich.
News for Students
Events, deadlines and events - here you will find news for students of mathematics and all who want to become one.
What's new at the Department of Mathematics at TUM?
Workshop: Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing
Current Information on Research
- 12 April 2021 10:15 – 11:45 Jan Jendrysiak: Power Operations in Higher Semiadditive Categories
- 12 April 2021 15:00 – 16:00 Tao Wen: Analysis of Fractal Characteristics of Complex Networks and Its Application
- 14 April 2021 12:15 – 13:15 Mona Azadkia (ETH Zurich): A Simple Measure Of Conditional Dependence
- 14 April 2021 13:15 – 14:15 Taeb Armeen (ETH Zurich): Latent-variable modeling: causal inference and false discovery control
- 19 April 2021 15:00 – 16:00 Benjamin Jüttner: tba
- 26 April 2021 15:00 – 16:00 Johannes Piller: tba