Current Information & Events
Here you can find information on current events and news of the Department of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich.
6 fascinating talks on actual research topics: The dates for the colloquium of the Department in Winter Semester 2019/2020 are fixed.
Fit for TUMorrow Day
Career opportunities for mathematicians: The Fit for TUMorrow Day is on 15 November 2019.
Finally the degree in your pocket! The next graduation ceremony will take place on Friday, 10 July 2020.
News for Students
Events, deadlines and events - here you will find news for students of mathematics and all who want to become one.
What's new at the Department of Mathematics at TUM?
Current Information on Research
- 29. Januar 2020 16:15 – 17:45 Dennis Lehmkuhl (Bonn): The Einstein-Weyl correspondence and a generalisation of the Geroch-Jang Theorem to Weylian spacetimes
- 30. Januar 2020 16:15 – 17:45 Abilio Azambuja Rodrigues Filho (Minas Gerais): Paraconsistency, evidence, and truth
- 3. Februar 2020 15:00 – 16:00 Marius Yamakou (Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg): Transitions between weak-noise-induced resonance phenomena in a multiple timescale neural system
- 3. Februar 2020 18:15 – 19:45 Daniel Isaacson (Oxford): Kreisel’s philosophy of mathematics
- 4. Februar 2020 14:15 – 15:15 Heather Harrington, University of Oxford: Algebraic Systems Biology
- 4. Februar 2020 17:00 – 18:00 Martin Stoll (TU Chemnitz): From PDEs to data science: an adventure with the graph Laplacian