Current Information & Events
Here you can find information on current events and news of the Department of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich.
News for Students
Events, deadlines and events - here you will find news for students of mathematics and all who want to become one.
What's new at the Department of Mathematics at TUM?
Workshop: Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing
Current Information on Research
- 18. Januar 2021 15:00 – 16:00 Jan Böckmann (TUM): An Approximation Algorithm for Network Flow Interdiction with Unit Costs
- 18 January 2021 16:00 – 17:00 Siamak Taati (American Universitiy of Beirut): TBA
- 20 January 2021 13:00 – 14:00 Phaedon-Stelios Koutsourelakis TUM Maschinenwesen: Oberseminar :
- 25. Januar 2021 15:00 – 16:00 Roisin Braddell (TCD): tba
- 25. Januar 2021 16:00 – 17:00 Ofer Busani (Universitiy of Bristol): TBA
- 1. Februar 2021 15:00 – 16:00 Anne Pein (TUM): The parabolic Anderson model with Pareto potential on critical Galton-Watson trees conditioned to survive