Fit For TUMorrow
Practice meets research
Fit For TUMorrow is a diverse training program that is particularly relevant for bachelor's and master's students who focus on Mathematical Finance and Acturial Science or Mathematical Economics. The initiative of the Professorship of Mathematical Finance is intended to prepare students for the challenges of tomorrow. Companies can actively shape the program through workshops or seminars.
- Contact with students from the disciplines of Mathematics, Mathematical Economics and Acturial Science
- Placements for interns and working students as well as students completing their thesis
- Job exchange with its own website, notice boards, fliers and communication outlets in lectures
- Participation as partner in "Fit for TUMorrow Day" guest lectures, seminars, workshops, company presentations, case studies
- Company presented on the website www.fitfortumorrow.de