Fit For TUMorrow
Practice meets research
Fit For TUMorrow is a diverse training program that is particularly relevant for bachelor's and master's students who focus on Mathematical Finance and Acturial Science or Mathematical Economics. The initiative of the Professorship of Mathematical Finance is intended to prepare students for the challenges of tomorrow. Companies can actively shape the program through workshops or seminars.
- Contact with students from the disciplines of Mathematics, Mathematical Economics and Acturial Science
- Placements for interns and working students as well as students completing their thesis
- Job exchange with its own website, notice boards, fliers and communication outlets in lectures
- Participation as partner in "Fit for TUMorrow Day" guest lectures, seminars, workshops, company presentations, case studies
- Company presented on the website www.fitfortumorrow.de
Room: MI 02.12.054
Tel: +49 (0)89 289 17350
deuke (at) tum.de
Susanne Deuke coordinates the advanced training program "Fit for TUMorrow" and is glad to answer your questions
Information for Students
Start your career now. Find out more about Fit for TUMorrow, career opportunities and other offers on our Career Service.
News from the Department
Diversity Pie Day at Pi Day
On March 14, 2023 we will meet at 2:30 pm to discuss what diversity (besides gender and culture) really is. All staff of the Department of Mathematics are cordially invited.
Department Colloquium Winter 2022/23
International researchers present their topics at the Faculty Colloquium of Mathematics on selected Wednesdays. We cordially invite all interested parties.
Support for Women in Math
We want to promote female mathematicians. That is why we award the Entrepreneurial Awards as part of "Global Challenges for Women in Math Science". Apply with your project!
Graduation Ceremony in Winter 2022
We celebrate our successful graduates and cordially invite their families and members of the Department of Mathematics to join us. We are looking forward to seeing you!