Fit For TUMorrow
Practice meets research
Fit For TUMorrow is a diverse training program that is particularly relevant for bachelor's and master's students who focus on Mathematical Finance and Acturial Science or Mathematical Economics. The initiative of the Chair of Mathematical Finance is intended to prepare students for the challenges of tomorrow. Companies can actively shape the program through workshops or seminars.
- Contact with students from the disciplines of Mathematics, Mathematical Economics and Acturial Science
- Placements for interns and working students as well as students completing their thesis
- Job exchange with its own website, notice boards, fliers and communication outlets in lectures
- Participation as partner in “Fit for TUMorrow Day” guest lectures, seminars, workshops, company presentations, case studies
- Company presented on the website www.fitfortumorrow.de
Fit for TUMorrow Day
Once a year, the Fit for TUMorrow Day takes place, providing our partners with the opportunity to present themselves to students and graduates. The company trade fair is the ideal occasion to make direct contact concerning theses, internships and employment perspectives.
The date of the next Fit for TUMorrow Day will be announced in January 2020.
Susanne Deuke coordinates the advanced training program "Fit for TUMorrow" and is glad to answer your questions (see Contact).