You may finance your graduate career yourself or through an employment contract at a company or a non-university research facility.

In this case, since you will still need a supervisor at our department, you must apply for admission for a standard doctorate. Please read: Application and Admission for a standard doctorate for further information.

Also, you might want to have a look at the information provided by the TUM Graduate School on doctorates in cooperation with non-research facilities or in the industry here.

to top

go back


TUM Mathematik Rutschen TUM Logo TUM Schriftzug Mathematik Logo Mathematik Schriftzug Rutsche

picture math department

Impressum  |  Datenschutzerklärung  |  AnregungenCopyright Technische Universität München